Manager, Client Contact & Engagement
Location: Albury, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Utilise your leadership experience in this fast-paced and high energy environment
- Fixed term contract role until 30 September 2023 (with expectation for extension)
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. The Wealth Complex Client Remediation portfolio was formed to govern and oversee large scale remediation activities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Client Contact & Engagement to design, implement and manage highly efficient processes for all internal and external contact centre teams while managing appropriate allocation across the teams.
The role is essential to achieve a high-level remediation program quality through a deep knowledge of the remediation practices, in particular an understanding of contact centre processes, remediation methodologies and the client remediation journey.
What you will be doing:
- Determining how client contact and engagement processes should be implemented to align with the CRI remediation methodology and client experience journey expectations.
- Confirming how and when improvements in existing approaches, processes and practices for contact centre teams should be implemented.
- Confirming priorities and work allocation for contact centre teams by analysing pipeline reporting and other relevant information.
- Taking appropriate corrective action to resolve issues impacting throughput metrics by identifying root cause and solutions for any slippage to targets.
- Confirming information to be communicated to stakeholders through regular and ad hoc reporting for client contact pipeline, priorities, issues, targets and throughput metrics across all client contact teams.
- Determining how risk, legal and other partners should be engaged to ensure effective oversight for contact centre activity.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in operational and contact centre management environments.
- 3+ years Program/Project Management experience in a complex organisational/legislative/regulatory setting.
- Extensive team leadership experience to provide guidance to team managers about operating and navigating through a complex environment to ensure the delivery schedule is not compromised.
- Practical experience in a similar role which gives exposure to the complexities of contact centre processes, remediation process and workflow design and monitoring.
- Practical experience in a role which gives exposure to the complexities of the financial advice process, advice regulations and standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills to maximise relationships with key internal/external stakeholders up to executive levels.
- Superior understanding of the regulatory and legislative prescriptions that govern conduct from a remediation perspective.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone
At NAB, we are intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It is a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. For more information, please click here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.