Finance Partner Enterprise Operations (NAB Assist & Payment Enterprise Services, Operational Excellence and Workforce Planning)
Job Type: Full time
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Committed to working flexibly
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
Your job is just one part of your life. When you bring your ideas, energy, and hunger for growth to us, you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution in return. You’ll have our support to excel for our customers, deliver positive change for our communities and grow your career.
We have an opportunity for a Finance Partner, Enterprise Operations to join our team and provide commercial financial leadership and advice to the business. Through your understanding and interpretation of financial results and business trends, you will enable effective business decision making and drive stronger business performance across the Enterprise.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Support the translation of the strategy of the business unit into functionally effective plan. Provide the overall direction to the relevant BU leadership team to ensure development and delivery of objectives and initiatives within the strategic parameters.
- Support the BU/EU Executives in partnership with the HO/CFO, to grow the business, align with our strategic ambition and ensure transformation / simplification benefits are achieved in a sustainable and coordinated manner.
- Deliver monthly reporting, understand the performance drivers and provide key reasons for variance from plan and prior reporting periods.
- Support the production of half yearly and annual reporting requirements for by providing high quality commentary and meeting deadlines.
- Identify financial and non-financial performance trends through critical review and analysis, and develop and recommend strategies to improve business performance.
- Create insights to assist the business in understanding plan changes and options to meet plan.
- Collaborate to ensure simplification by ensuring all standard reporting and financial control activities are delivered in a one way same way approach across Finance
- Support the NAB Group’s financial accounting, controlling, forecasting, planning and reporting process for the relevant business unit.
- Constructively challenging management’s proposals and decisions in relation to the performance of the relevant Business Unit, providing advice to the Business Units leadership teams on critical decisions and trade offs
What you will bring
- High level of consulting and advice focus, ability to deliver results and communicate and influence effectively
- Advanced level of analysis and problem-solving skills
- Visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Highly developed numeracy and accuracy skills
- Experience using sophisticated arithmetic processes for numeric analysis and evaluating outcomes
- Ability to Synthetise information from a variety of sources, and extract and present relevant concepts/themes to ensure business relevance and organisational impact
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Finance/Financial Services
- Experience across a range of Finance disciplines including partnering with divisions, corporate centre planning and reporting and financial control roles
- Relevant tertiary degree
- CA/CPA qualified
By joining NAB and our Finance team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
More focus on you
We’re committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let the recruitment consultant know.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.