Mts Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Responsible for delivering an enterprise class NetApp software product. Software Engineer thrives as part of a high-performance team tasked with finding creative solutions to the most profound data challenges customers face. Wielding cutting-edge technologies, you help create new products and services that bring NetApp’s data fabric to every application, anywhere.
- Deliver reliable, innovative storage and data management products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes automated software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of results
- Works closely with development engineers in feature development and resolution of problems. Analyze problems and apply to proper test tools and methods to create opportunities to contribute clean code
- Improve productivity by refactoring and improving existing tools and workflows.
IC - Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.Mgr & Exec - Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
You’ve got this!