Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full time
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at NetApp, your primary focus will be on delivering exceptional customer experiences and ensuring the achievement of business outcomes for our valued clients. By driving deep value realization, fostering strong product adoption, and promoting overall customer renewal, you will play a crucial role in establishing NetApp as a trusted partner in their success.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with customers, becoming a reliable advisor and advocate throughout their journey with NetApp.
- Facilitate smooth onboarding activities, collaborating with customers to co-create a success plan design to their specific needs and goals.
- Conduct monthly health checks with customers to assess product adoption, address challenges, and identify areas for improvement.
- Proactively engage with customers using data insights to monitor adoption and/or utilization, guiding them to recognize greater value.
- Maintain the customer inventory of assets & services while identifying/qualifying opportunities to expand, replace, or optimize their environments.
- Work closely with Sales, Support, and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive the customer success strategy with wider account team members.
- Collaborate with Renewal Specialist and Field Sales to design success plans with the goal of value realization.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes and playbooks.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence (EQ) to build relationships and effectively address customer challenges.
- Track record of success in fast-paced and dynamic environments, capable of handling multiple tasks and adapting to changing requirements
- Technical proficiency to understand customer needs and leverage product capabilities or internal resources to meet those needs.
- Proven ability to cultivate valuable and outcome-oriented relationships with customers.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively with global internal and external teams
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to develop long-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects.
- Strong understanding of On-Premises & Cloud IT infrastructure, preferred.
- Data storage & management knowledge and experience, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required with 3-5 years of B2B customer-facing experience (e.g., Customer Success, Customer Support, Account Management)
- Skilled in data analysis, providing actionable insights, and making recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; experience with Gainsight and Salesforce is a plus.
- Customer Success Management Certification is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NetApp is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification.
NetApp Australia is proud to collaborate with WORK180 – an international jobs network that connects smart businesses with talented women. See our full list of benefits and why we are recognised as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180: https://au.work180.co/employers/netapp/about