Inside Sales Development Rep
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Selling begins with a meaningful interaction and is the first step in the sales development cycle. NetApp has invested in the front-end of the funnel of demand generation with establishing the Sales Development role. You will hone your communication skills and develop the ability to deal with objections to gain a “next step” commitment. In addition to developing your communication skills, you will learn the ins and outs of the competitive world of storage management, the fastest growing segment of the infrastructure stack.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
- Prospect and develop leads
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate leads.
- Responsible for making 70+ calls per day
- Qualify opportunities and pass off to appropriate sales team member
- Responsible for building sales/lead pipeline by meeting & exceeding pipeline generation quotas
- Create and maintain a database of contacts of current and future customers
- Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities and scoping potential for NetApp products
- Present and articulate product features, benefits
- Integrate with both inside and field sales reps to maximize prospect potential
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player Excellent written skills, oral skills, phone skills
- Demonstrated track record at achieving measurable goals in a fast-pace environment
- Prior objection handling experience
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of Data Storage business, Cloud Services or SaaS sales and consumption processes
- ↵Bachelor's or equivalent degree with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications is a plus