Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
We are looking for multiple experienced Customer Service Representatives to join our team. At Netwealth, you will be part of a growing and talented group of agile and curious people who work together to achieve phenomenal outcomes for our customers.
The primary purpose of the Customer Services Representative is to be the front line of support for customers, predominantly clients and advisers. The incumbent will receive inbound telephone calls in relation to products, services and general enquiries. The incumbent will handle a high volume of queries and create a positive experience for each caller. Addressing all questions and complaints, providing accurate and efficient responses and documenting and escalating to the Team Leader where necessary.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You love collaborating with others and can also work independently
- You have proven capabilities to multitask and work within a fast-paced professional environment,
- You have a demonstrated client service focus, with a warm and inviting telephone manner, the ability to ask effective questions and demonstrate active listening techniques,
- You possess the ability to take ownership of the call to ensure the best outcome possible for our clients,
- You demonstrate a professional, friendly and helpful attitude,
- You have strong organisational skills – are able to manage your daily workload whilst taking telephone calls and ensuring accuracy of administrative tasks,
- You enjoy talking to customers and helping people,
- You have strong IT skills with an ability to pick up new systems quickly,
- You possess an open mind with and have a flexible attitude,
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal, including telephone manner),
- You have sound problem solving and analysis skills,
- You have at least 2 years Australian experience in a similar financial services role
- You have had exposure to investment products or superannuation
- You have RG146 qualifications, this is favourable but not required
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!