Senior Systems Engineer
Job Type: Not Specified
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
The Senior or Experienced Systems Engineer works with a team that is primarily responsible for managing Technology Infrastructure, delivering infrastructure projects, and technical support across Netwealth’s hybrid cloud platform infrastructure. The Senior Systems Engineer also provides input into process and procedure development; and contributes to the formulation of the strategic direction for Netwealth’s technology infrastructure.
- Have over 3 years experience as a systems engineer and be passionate about improving reliability and operability of mission critical services
- Be a part of infrastructure projects, engaging with internal stakeholders and vendors to design and deliver solutions
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to design, deploy and administer the hybrid cloud platform infrastructure; and deliver operational efficiency
- Administer Cloud (Azure) infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
- Focus on Site Reliability Engineering best practices to ensure highly available server, cloud and other infrastructure services
- Maintain infrastructure services through measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Provide incident response, and proactive incident management by maintaining incident runbooks
- Administer and Engineer core infrastructure systems such as Active Directory, DNS, VSphere, Storage, Network, Firewall and Internet services
- Participate in the on-call support rotation, and assist with other duties as may be directed by management from time to time
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- We are WORK180 and Family Friendly Workplace certified.
- We were ranked 6th in the Best Places to Work for females by the Herald Sun!
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!