Qualified Locomotive Drivers - Multiple roles across Australia
Job Type: Full time
- We are hiring! Jump on board and work for Australia's largest freight operator
- Become part of a team that is championing safety and personal development
- Talk to us to check if you are eligible for a sign on bonus
With an exciting growth strategy already in play Pacific National is positioned for future success expanding our service offerings with existing customers and partnering with new customers across a broad range of industries. We handle and haul millions of tonnes of agricultural and resource commodities, retail goods, manufacturing products, construction and other materials that keep the region's economy, businesses and households running. We employ around 3500 people in over 70 sites across Australia.
We are currently recruiting Qualified Locomotive Drivers who share our values of Make it Simple, Share More, Kindness, Gratitude, Curiosity and Own It and live these values through open and honest communications, personal accountability, and respect.
We have various opportunities and can offer flexibility to work on a permanent full time, part-time, job share or max term basis, you let us know your preference!
Who are we seeking?
- YOU will love driving trains
- YOU will be passionate about safety and display safe working practices across all aspects of your role
- YOU will enjoy the flexibility that shift work provides
- YOU will be a team player
- YOU will be looking to join Australia’s largest freight rail company that continues to grow and keeps Australia moving OR you may be looking to come back to the PN crew!
What will you need?
- Current Cert IV in Train Driving
- Current full drivers’ licence
- Demonstrated safe working history
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to be part of our safety focused train crew
What do we offer?
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for women, for a list of all of our Benefits and Policies click here
- Access to mentoring programs
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to business needs)
- 6 weeks paid parental leave for primary carer at full pay following 12 months of service
Please note: Sign on Bonus is for Qualified Drivers with a current Cert IV Train Driving and subject to each depot’s approval.
Are you ready to be part of our future?
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
To find out more about Pacific National, our benefits and opportunities we offer, visit our careers page: www.pacificnational.com.au/careers.
Home Safely Every Day - Our top priority is getting you home to your family safely every day.