Intern - Cybersecurity Contracts & Licensing
Palo Alto Networks Australia
Job Type: Not Specified
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly motivated Cybersecurity Contracts & Licensing Intern to join our JAPAC Inside Sales department. As an intern, you will play a key role in supporting our Renewals Account Managers and Program Managers from the Renewals team with business planning, proposals and campaigns, and analysis of customers’ needs using data. Your work will help us drive renewal and growth opportunities, ensuring that our customers continue to receive best-in-class cybersecurity products and services. At the end of the internship, you will also gain a good understanding of Palo Alto Networks products and our value proposition.
- Attend customer calls to observe and understand customers’ objectives, needs, and desired outcomes
- Establish good working relationship with members from different teams
- Assist Project Managers with proposals and campaigns to drive sales
- Support business planning with analysis of business outcomes using data
- Execute data gathering and provide commentary on patterns to shape programs
The ideal candidate will :
- An actively enrolled student studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Demonstrates keen interest in the cybersecurity industry
- Basic understanding of sales, renewals, or business development process
- Analytical and comfortable dealing with data including data manipulation, data / statistical analysis to generate trends, forecasts and observations
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Available to commit at least two days per week or 16 hours per week
Our Sales team is responsible for several key aspects within Palo Alto Networks overall go to market strategy. These include business development and renewals for the entire sales organization and selling into the named and commercial segment in conjunction with the field.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.