Senior Manager Corporate and Stakeholder Communications
The Perth Mint
Job Type: Full time
Welcome to The Perth Mint, where golden career opportunities await.
The Perth Mint is an iconic Western Australian organisation operating on a truly global scale. Situated in East Perth for 124 years, The Perth Mint is a premier tourist destination, an award-winning exporter, and a key supplier of precious metals to markets throughout the world.
There’s no organisation quite like it, with a variety of roles available, from engineers and chemists to artists and technicians.
Foster your fascination and pride in our work. Get inspired every day by the world-class precious metal products we work together to refine, design, produce and then distribute all over the globe. Connect to the rich history of our industry in a workplace firmly rooted in the present — as leaders in sustainability and inclusion.
At The Perth Mint, you’ll be supported in a diverse team where differences are celebrated and your well-being matters — striking the right work-life balance with compassionate team benefits. And if your career goals change, you’ll be empowered to change roles with training and internal mobility.
Reporting to the Group Manager Corporate, Government and Media Relations, you will contribute to the strategic planning, profiling and thought leadership of The Perth Mint through key stakeholder and engagement and Corporate Communications.
Your role as a Senior Manager Corporate and Stakeholder Communications will involve:
- Providing strategic communications advice on a range of stakeholder and communications initiatives
- Developing and delivering strategic communications strategies and plans
- Writing a broad range of communications materials
- Planning and delivering strategic stakeholder, industry and/or community engagement plans
- Advising on and implementing IAP2 methodology in stakeholder engagement programs
- Providing strategic counsel to internal teams
- Working with the Corporate Affairs team to ensure a consistent voice through The Perth Mint materials internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public/Social Policy, Politics, Journalism or Public Relations
- IAP2 certified
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience across similar roles
- Strategic understanding and senior experience managing communications within government and commercial organisations
- Demonstrated experience at managing complex issues at a national level
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and an ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders
- Flexible work including purchased leave, leave at half pay and access to pro-rata long service leave
- Paid and unpaid parental leave
- Training and development
- Competitive salaries and employee discounts
- Charity and volunteer initiatives
- Income protection after an accident or illness
- Health and wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrifice – superannuation contributions.
So go on, make your mark. If you are excited by this role and want to join the team at the iconic Perth Mint, apply today. Part-time and flexible arrangements will be considered on an individual basis.
Applications close on 13 October 2023. The Perth Mint reserves the right to close applications prior to this date.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and pass our national security check.
Our Commitment to Inclusion:
Inclusion is at the core of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate the diversity of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and all characteristics that make us unique as individuals.
We encourage applications from a range of candidates, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people of all gender identities, youth, seniors, the LGBTQI+ community and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with a disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our diversity and inclusion initiatives please visit our website.