Audit L&D Manager
Pitcher Partners Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
This is a specialist role within our Business Advisory &
Assurance division which draws upon your expertise as an
audit/accounting practitioner to develop and maintain a learning
program for our junior team members to enable them to progress with
confidence in their careers.
Your main areas of focus will be on upskilling and advancing our <3 years’ experience team members (‘target audience’) through the development and implementation of solutions for both formal and informal training. The Learning and Capability (“L&C”) team will provide you with coaching and strategy support to assist you in succeeding in this role.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Overall planning and execution of learning program for target audience at commencement of each Graduate transition and upon completion of the Graduate Program
- Review of existing audit and accounting training material / content to assess relevance, consistency, and efficacy
- Creation of content / directing creation of content including identification of most suitable individuals within the business to contribute.
- Facilitation of training sessions / co-ordinating internal/external facilitators as required
- Provide ad-hoc on-the-job-support for target audience as required (i.e a support service for target audience to access when they require additional coaching to complete a specific task)
- Service of limited client portfolio to facilitate retention of up-to-date knowledge of current audit, accounting and tax legislation and practices.
What you bring
To be successful in this role you will need;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in accounting (or similar) along with a CA or CPA qualification
- Approximately 5 + years’ experience in a professional services firm
- A high level of audit, accounting and tax knowledge.
- A strong interest in Learning & Development activities
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment; and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
We’re proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. This is earned through our continued commitment to the careers of women, which includes offering benefits and policies that support diversity, equity, and inclusion. Click through to the Work180 Pitcher Partners Melbourne page for more information.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.