Senior Analyst, Transfer Pricing
Pitcher Partners Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people and their ability to develop deep, insightful relationships with our clients and understand the critical commercial factors impacting their businesses, are what makes us successful, providing a dynamic environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, we truly value a collaborative approach within our teams, and you’ll be encouraged to contribute your ideas and passion to carve out a role that works for you and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The Transfer Pricing team sits within our Tax Advisory division and provides specialist transfer pricing advice to a wide range of clients.
In this role, you will assist in providing transfer pricing services to a range of multinational companies ranging in size and complexity, including;
- Transfer Pricing Advisory - reviewing and assessing our clients’ global supply chains and providing transfer pricing support to new and existing arrangements as well as preparing transfer pricing policies and policy implementation support for these arrangements.
- Transfer Pricing Controversy - gathering evidence and analysis and preparing detailed responses to the ATO to defend our clients’ transfer pricing arrangements when under ATO review and audit.
- Transfer Pricing Compliance – working with the wider tax group to prepare our clients’ transfer Country by Country reporting requirements, International Dealings Schedules and Australian transfer pricing documentation. In addition, preparing reportable tax position (“RTP”) analyses together with practical compliance guideline positions.
In addition to working on technical projects you will be required to be involved in:
- People Development – assisting in the training and professional development of analysts, graduates, vacationers, and interns within the transfer pricing team.
- Business Development – assisting senior staff to identify and secure new business opportunities both with existing and new clients; and
- Stakeholder Relationship Development – developing external and internal relationships with clients and other members of the Pitcher Partners teams.
We actively encourage and support post graduate studies and recognise hard work through our time in lieu leave arrangements. In addition, you will be mentored by senior experts within the group and participate in regular professional development training to further develop your knowledge and skills.
What you bring
You will bring a passion for Transfer Pricing with ideally at least 3 years of professional experience in a specialised Transfer Pricing role. You have a can-do attitude and are willing to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and collaborating, you naturally problem-solve, are curious and have an appetite for learning and self-development.
Solutions focused, you embrace ambiguity and can uncover key insights to deliver commercial outcomes for clients. You are an effective communicator, can build rapport, influence, and negotiate effectively with both internal and external clients when required.
You are looking for an opportunity where you can continue growing your TP knowledge and career and play an important role in a collaborative and well-regarded team.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
We’re proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. This is earned through our continued commitment to the careers of women, which includes offering benefits and policies that support diversity, equity, and inclusion. Click through to the Work180 Pitcher Partners Melbourne page for more information.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.