Analyst, Probity and Procurement
Pitcher Partners Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
The Procurement Advisory Team is situated within Pitcher Partners Consulting. The team broadly services public sector clients across a range of areas including but not limited to:
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an analyst to join our Procurement Advisory team. Supporting our team, you will be working closely with government and other public sectors to provide high quality, innovative and value for money service to our clients across a broad range of projects.
As an Analyst within the Procurement Advisory team, some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the team to ensure adherence to the highest standards of commercial process, ethics and probity are applied on all projects;
- Reviewing tender and evaluation documentation and developing probity protocols;
- Reviewing and providing feedback on procurement plans, tender and evaluation documentation
- Preparing reports, proposals and completing tasks in accordance with directions given
- Drafting probity plans, developing protocols and any other materials as required
- Performing compliance, governance and probity review activities
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings (where appropriate)
- Maintaining client records and personal documentation
- Assisting in delivery of internal group projects
- General administration as required
What you bring
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A one-team mentality;
- Relevant qualifications and with ideally 1 – 3 years of experience;
- An understanding of risk, compliance, governance, procurement and/or probity;
- Experience working directly with clients / customers in a professional environment; and
- Have well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in a pragmatic and respectful manner.
- You are inquisitive, can build rapport and influence colleagues and clients.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.