Program Delivery and Performance Lead
Beon, CitiPower, Powercor & United Energy
Location: Mount Waverley
Job Type: Full time
We’re a team that cares about you and your community. United Energy (UE) is an essential service, supplying reliable, safe and affordable electricity across the east and south-east of Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula, vital for our customers and a clean energy future.
In designing and delivering these services, our people are united by a real sense of purpose to empower customer choices in ways that are important for our communities and the environment. Using advanced analytics, knowledge built through years of practical expertise, partnerships with leading researchers, and the courage to experiment, our people are proud to be disruptive influencers amongst the electricity industry.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Delivery and Performance Lead to join our Field Services team based at our Mount Waverley head office in a full time and permanent capacity.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role is responsible for the management, optimisation and delivery of specific programs including asset and network maintenance and inspections. This includes performance reporting, analysis and policy compliance.
This position will also be responsible for identifying and leading strategic change programs associated with our Field Services activities and associated end to end program management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in the electricity distribution industry, specifically with operations experience and experience with program and project delivery. In addition, this candidate will have well developed stakeholder management skills and possess a strong financial and commercial acumen with a continuous improvement mindset.
What you’ll deliver:
- Manage and maintain relationships with our service providers and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and performance obligations; including compliance to delivery targets
- Run and review reports on maintenance programs, providing advice on these to stakeholders
- Perform monthly forecasting meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in budget submissions with detailed trend analysis and predictive modelling, also identify future projects
- Drive the development and optimisation of operational policies through controls and performance metrics
- Manage, train and guide Maintenance Services Officers to meet operational policies, controls and performance metrics
- Develop and optimise operational policies, controls and performance metrics
To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in engineering / technical, or equivalent experience within the electrical distribution industry
- Detailed knowledge of electrical distribution asset inspection, maintenance and asset management principles
- Broad analytical skills to assess strategy, tactics and plans to achieve commercial and technical asset performance
- Strong analytical skills to assess strategy, processes and procedures to optimise delivery outcomes
- Deep understanding of power distribution capital and maintenance programs
- Experience and demonstrated success in electrical distribution program delivery and project delivery (required)
- Experience in Project Management and Contract Administration
Your career with us:
We have a diversity of teams across our business, all contributing to great customer and community outcomes. Our people are our most important asset, and we continually invest in nurturing their capability.
We proudly strive to provide a safe, inclusive and sustainable environment where all our people feel respected, valued and supported to bring their whole selves to work and be the best they can be.
With an embedded Inclusion & Diversity Strategy and initiatives like our Women in Power networking group, and Sparkle, our LGBTIQ+ allies pride network, we’re committed to equal opportunities for all employees.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women. Click here to check out our benefits. https://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/powercor/benefits
Our greatest priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and the communities we operate within. This includes their physical safety – ensuring everyone gets home safely everyday – as well as their psychological safety, by ensuring everyone has the resources and support needed to achieve a work-life balance and be the best they can be.
Please submit your application via our career’s website by 3 October 2023.
For the full Position Description, please contact our Careers Team via Careers@powercor.com.au
OUR VALUES: Live safely, Be Customer and Community Minded, Succeed Together, Be The Best You Can Be, Improve Our Business