Senior HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland is a leading provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services and plays a central role in connecting Queenslanders to a new energy future. As part of this, we are planning and delivering a large number of major projects, including renewable energy developments, across Queensland.
We are currently experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. Our project portfolio is expanding in size, complexity and scope with multiple innovative projects supporting Queensland renewable energy targets.
We’re growing! Powerlink will be playing a critical role in delivering the Queensland Energy Plan over the coming years.
Due to an internal promotion we have an initial 2 year fixed term opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner.
Support our leaders in implementing our people strategy focussed on balanced leadership, that values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
You are an established Senior Business Partner who cares deeply about supporting leaders and provides timely, practical and pragmatic advice on people-related matters and issues including change, performance management, succession, remuneration and reward related matters, recognition and talent management.
Join us and be part of one of the biggest energy projects in Queensland!
About the role
- Join an established HR and IR team with a great team culture and make a real difference
- On offer is an attractive Remuneration Package and benefits, including support for flexible working conditions.
- The position is based in our Corporate head office in North-Brisbane but we are happy to further discuss hybrid working options with you.
- Be a trusted partner to our business managers in general employee relations matters in order to build a high performing culture and teams.
- Collaborate closely with the P&C Centres of Excellence teams, to enable P&C initiatives and frameworks.
- Analyse and solve identified problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of stakeholders
- Use your expertise to provide input to improvements to business partner service delivery systems and frameworks.
Your drive to provide high quality strategic HR support across a diverse range of human resources matters is reflected in your extensive HR generalist background, proven experience delivering multiple HR initiatives and managing stakeholders at a variety of levels.
You will demonstrate success in:
- Supporting change management, performance management, remuneration, and reward, recognition, talent development, and a diverse range of other people processes and initiatives
- Delivering general HR consulting and advice to internal clients and senior managers
- Strong collaboration skills with specialist support functions
- Leading and mentoring other team members to assist in developing their business, human resource and consulting skills.
- Working with internal clients to implement operational plans and strategic frameworks in relation to a diverse range of human resources practices
- Providing advice to senior managers on people related matters while building managers capability
- Delivering projects involving the implementation of change and improvements in human resource related strategy
- You will have a Degree level qualification in Human Resource Management or similar, or a lower level qualification coupled with significant experience in human resource practice.
- Ideally this is supported by Post graduate qualifications in business, change management or other human resource related area
If you see yourself in this opportunity, then we would like you to apply. Please click apply and follow the prompts, submitting your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you will apply your expertise to support our leaders in managing and delivering our people management processes and initiatives. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Applications close Midnight, Wednesday 30 November 2022. Please monitor your e-mail for any updates on your application.
Please contact our Recruitment team if you have any questions about the opportunity or for a copy of the position description.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of electricity transmission services, delivering safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. Our purpose is to connect Queenslanders to a world-class energy future, providing electricity to five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses.
Our people strategy focuses on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
You are an established Senior Business Partner supporting leaders to provide timely, practical and pragmatic advice on people-related matters and issues including change, performance management, succession, remuneration and reward related matters, recognition and talent management.
At Powerlink, we offer:
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
- Substitution of Public Holidays
- Bright, open office layout
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles
- Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Onsite gym facilities
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Various other forms of leave that support you to support your community.
Our competitive employment terms and conditions are enhanced by a broad range of benefits including, salary packaging novated lease vehicles, and access to an onsite credit union and cafeteria.