Smart Plant Foundation - SPF Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland is a leading provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services and plays a central role in connecting Queenslanders to a new energy future. As part of this, we are planning and delivering a large number of major projects, including renewable energy developments, across Queensland.
We are currently experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. Our project portfolio is expanding in size, complexity and scope with multiple innovative projects supporting Queensland renewable energy targets.
Are you our next Smart Plant Foundation (SPF) wizard?
In this temporary, 24 months, SPF Coordinator role you will manage the engineering drawing management system, including performance testing and upgrades, engineering content and coordinate the associated management processes to ensure document accuracy, quality and integrity.
About the role
- Apply and monitor data quality metrics across data assets to meet defined data and information quality standards.
- Help drive improvements and enhancements to system performance (SPF) and user efficiency
- Undertake the function of Operational Data Steward (ODS) and administer and coordinate the use of the SPF application
- Implement and monitor SPF integration standards and ensure the integrity of the SPF environment is maintained
- Provide quality control support for data standards to ensure adherence to Powerlink Standards as well as industry best practice.
You will have a Degree level qualification in Information Management, drawing management, CAD or equivalent discipline or a lesser qualification if coupled with demonstrated significant experience.
You will demonstrate applied experience in drawing management, administration, setup and configuration of a drawing management system in a large corporate office environment, providing services to internal technical customers, such as project manager and designers.
You are motivated to play a lead role in managing and delivering the SPF system and have created efficiencies in the use by customers and stakeholders. You are comfortable working in a fast paced team environment and know how to prioritize and self-manage changing priorities. You have the confidence to speak up when required and to provide suggested improvements and enhancements to processes.
This is a great opportunity to use your skills to modernise the design and construction environment in Powerlink.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and can contribute significant technical value to outcomes for Powerlink please click on the "Apply" button below to apply.
Applications close Midnight Sunday 4th December 2022. Please monitor your e-mail regarding communication on progress of your application. A merit based selection process will be conducted following your application to select successful applicants.
For further information about this opportunity contact Powerlink’s recruitment team on email@example.com.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of electricity transmission services, delivering safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. Our purpose is to connect Queenslanders to a world-class energy future, providing electricity to five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses.
Our people strategy focuses on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
In this SPF Coordinator role you will manage the engineering drawing management system, including performance testing and upgrades, engineering content and coordinate the associated management processes to ensure document accuracy, quality and integrity
At Powerlink, we offer:
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
- Substitution of Public Holidays
- Bright, open office layout
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles
- Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Onsite gym facilities
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Various other forms of leave that support you to support your community.
Our competitive employment terms and conditions are enhanced by a broad range of benefits including, salary packaging novated lease vehicles, and access to an onsite credit union and cafeteria.