Talent Advisor - Graduate Programs
Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland is a leading provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services and plays a central role in connecting Queenslanders to a new energy future. As part of this, we are planning and delivering a large number of major projects, including renewable energy developments, across Queensland.
- Influence and support the success of our Graduate & Vacation Programs
- Partner with universities & industry to build our profile in market.
- Hybrid work model - 9 Day Fortnight or Full Time - Attractive Base + 12.75% Super
Design and implement programs and solutions that provide a strong pipeline of high-quality talent for future resourcing needs across Powerlink!
About the role
Working in a newly created team, you will be responsible for partnering with external providers of emerging talent, managing targeted talent attraction activities, and coordinating key internal talent capability programs to align to future business needs. You will enjoy devising pragmatic solutions to complex issues relating to future talent and resourcing requirements. You will contribute to various activities in order to elevate Powerlink's employer brand and market reputation.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement talent attraction and engagement programs that support and enable improved business performance, including early engagement models with emerging talent, as well as external partnerships; and
- Design and support targeted recruitment campaigns to ensure Powerlink has access to high quality diverse candidates that meet critical future skill needs. This includes support of bulk campaigns, targeted talent pools and end to end management of Powerlink's Vacation and Graduate development programs.
With expertise in volume recruitment, you will also provide ad hoc support with bulk recruitment across the organisation as required.
To add value in this role, you will have extensive knowledge and experience in the coordination and execution of end-to-end recruitment practices, using a range of best practice, contemporary, and innovative selection methods and techniques.
You will bring extensive experience in executing 'fit for purpose' talent attraction strategies across an organisation that has a diverse workforce (blue & white collar), as well exposure to bulk recruitment programs. Strategic in your approach, you will possess exceptional project management expertise, with the ability to develop structured project plans, ensuring required outcomes are achieved within agreed budgets and timeframes. Previous experience coordinating early talent programs (eg. graduate programs) will be highly regarded.
You will demonstrate:
- A proactive and professional working style.
- A strong business acumen, resilience in order to flex and navigate a changing environment and enthusiasm to get involved in broader organisational activities that will contribute to business outcomes; and
- You will enjoy building strong, productive relationships with various stakeholders (internal / external) and be a collaborative team player with a down-to-earth working style.
If you see yourself in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please click on the Apply button to be taken to our careers page to start the application process, attaching your resume and cover letter responding to the "About you" section above.
Please monitor your email for further communication regarding the progress of your application.
Applications close on Monday, 27th of March 2023, at 11.59pm.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to request a copy of the position description, please reach out to Justin Howe at email@example.com
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of electricity transmission services, delivering safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. Our purpose is to connect Queenslanders to a world-class energy future, providing electricity to five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses. Our people strategy focuses on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion. At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People is also an important part of our commitment to Reconciliation.
At Powerlink, we offer:
- 12.75% superannuation
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay.
- Substitution of Public Holidays
- Bright, open office layout
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Onsite gym facilities
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Various other forms of leave that support you to support your community.
Our attractive employment terms and conditions are enhanced by a broad range of benefits including, salary packaging novated lease vehicles, and access to an onsite credit union and cafeteria.