Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland, Queensland’s HV transmission provider, is currently experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. Our project portfolio is expanding in size, complexity and scope with multiple innovative projects supporting Queensland renewable energy targets.
Queensland's energy system is transforming to create reliable, clean and affordable energy to power generations to come. Powerlink is at the heart of this, and to support critical project work across the state, we are excited to announce the establishing of an operational Hub in the beautiful City of Townsville.
Powerlink have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a Hub Facilitator to join our Townsville Team. Do you have a passion to provide high quality customer service, work autonomously, build strong relationships and solve complex problems? We are looking for you to support our day-to-day operations of our brand-new Townsville Hub Facility.
About the role
We are now seeking a dynamic all-rounder to coordinate the day-to-day operations of our new Townsville Hub facility, being our key interface with customers and external stakeholders providing reception, training, warehousing/storage functions in support of Powerlink’s Operations in the local area.
You will also be responsible for:
- Coordination and management of corporate facilities services, including repairs, maintenance & installations on site.
- Provide daily management and delivery of reception services, including front desk, visitor inductions, room allocation bookings, pool vehicle coordination and travel / flight booking management.
- Develop and manage hub budgets.
- Facilitate the management of emergency control / site safety and respond to ad-hoc business requests out of hours.
- Contributing to the development and planning of Powerlink's Townsville new permanent hub.
Working collaboratively with team members, customers and internal stakeholders, you will enjoy variety in your day to day work including complex problem solving, ability to prioritise and have a passion for providing high quality outcomes with your excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail.
You will also have proven capability with your;
- Extensive experience leading facilities services, office or corporate administration services for a complex technical organisation that operates 24x7.
- Demonstrated high level written, interpersonal and oral communication skills, including the ability to liaise, negotiate and consult with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ideally you will be Degree qualification in business, contract or project management or hold a qualification relevant to facilities and office services with significant previous relevant experience.
Inclusion at Powerlink
Unleashing our people’s potential is essential to our success. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and where diverse perspectives are valued. We are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive for you. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
If you see yourself in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please click on the Apply button to be taken to our careers page to start the application process, attaching your resume and cover letter responding to the "About you" section above.
Please monitor your email for further communication regarding the progress of your application.
Applications close on Sunday, 28th of May, at 11.59pm.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of electricity transmission services, delivering safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. Our purpose is to connect Queenslanders to a world-class energy future, providing electricity to five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses.
At Powerlink, we offer;
Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
Substitution of Public Holidays
Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts
Annual flu vaccinations
Access to an employee assistance program
Various other forms of leave that support you to support your community.
Our attractive employment terms and conditions are enhanced by a broad range of benefits including, salary packaging and novated lease vehicles.