Systems & Compliance Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland is a leading provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services and plays a central role in connecting Queenslanders to a new energy future. As part of this, we are planning and delivering a large number of major projects, including renewable energy developments, across Queensland.
Be a part of shaping the future for Queensland's high voltage electricity transmission network services sustainable energy future development.
- An opportunity to join a leader in the Energy industry and help shape our energy future.
- Actively engage, maintain and raise the profile of quality and ISO 9001 within Powerlink
- Excellent remuneration packages and flexible work arrangements
About the role
Are you ready to lead Compliance and Assurance (QA) for our Operations and Service Delivery business area in Powerlink? This is a perfect opportunity to join a great Team environment and expand your career as our Quality and Improvement Advisor!
We currently require a Systems & Compliance Advisor is to provide leadership and oversight of the Division’s quality management system. Play a pivotal role in identifying and driving improvements in business practices for the Division. Ensure robust documented information is available to support the consistent delivery of functional responsibilities, including documented processes, policies, procedures ensuring the ongoing compliance and certification of the Division’s activities.
You will also have proven capability with your:
- Ability to maintain audit framework and annual audit program.
- Oversee the process for capturing improvement opportunities.
- Ensure the ongoing compliance and certification of the Division’s activities, including ISO9001.
- Management advisory and facilitation, including business and market impact on the Business/Quality Management System.
- Ensure robust documented information is available including documented processes, policies, procedures.
Inclusion at Powerlink
Unleashing our people’s potential is essential to our success. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and where diverse perspectives are valued. We are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive for you. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
Do you have a passion for Quality and Improvement and keen to play a pivotal role in identifying and driving improvements in business practices? Bring your experience designing, implementing or assessing integrated quality and business management solutions. Are you highly organised, motivated and able to influence change and ensure the ongoing compliance to our Quality Management System?
Other role requirements:
Do you hold a bachelor's degree in business, Quality Management or similar.
Have you obtained a Lead auditor qualification plus have proven advanced skills in the use of process mapping tools?
If you see yourself in this opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please click on the Apply button to be taken to our careers page to start the application process, attaching your resume and cover letter responding to the "About you" section above.
Please monitor your email for further communication regarding the progress of your application.
Applications close on Wednesday, 14th of June 2023, at 11.59pm.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of electricity transmission services, delivering safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. Our purpose is to connect Queenslanders to a world-class energy future, providing electricity to five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses.
At Powerlink, we offer:
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay.
- Substitution of Public Holidays
- Bright, open office layout
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Onsite gym facilities
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Various other forms of leave that support you to support your community.
Our attractive employment terms and conditions are enhanced by a broad range of benefits including, salary packaging novated lease vehicles, and access to an onsite credit union and cafeteria.