Job Type: Full time
Powerlink Queensland is a leading provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services and plays a central role in connecting Queenslanders to a new energy future. As part of this, we are planning and delivering a large number of major projects, including renewable energy developments, across Queensland.
Powerlink is a leading Australian provider of high voltage electricity transmission network services, combining innovation with insight to deliver safe, cost effective and reliable solutions. We’re playing a central role in the energy transformation, with a purpose of connecting over 5 million Queenslanders to a world class-energy future.
- Join a rapidly expanding team as we build Powerlink’s attraction & sourcing capability
- Build real relationships with experienced, down-to-earth people
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, professional development & a broad range of work
Want to get stuck into cutting-edge projects that aren’t being delivered elsewhere in Queensland? Be the start of every possibility with Powerlink.
At Powerlink, every possibility starts with you
We believe life’s about possibilities. And so’s the future.
That’s why we need you. As a Recruitment Advisor, you’ll help us connect Queensland to an even brighter and more sustainable future, providing high voltage electricity to over five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses. No matter your role, your work is about every light turned on. It’s every community connected and every future made possible.
Together, we’re gearing up for an even brighter future, working at the heart of Queensland’s energy transformation. Now more than ever, we need people who want to help us grow our impact and ensure we’re ready to tackle the challenge of our lives. Join us and make it happen.
Find a career that matters and lasts
As a Recruitment Advisor, you’ll help find clever solutions to interesting problems as you grow your skills every day. And you’ll do it with down-to-earth people who you’re proud to work with and get to know. Here’s how:
You’ll work collaboratively with Powerlink’s leaders to manage and assist the attraction and selection of high-quality candidates. You’ll be amongst a high performing team, delivering effective internal and external recruitment services and support while providing strategic recruitment advice. You’ll be proactively involved in the development of talent pipelines, resourcing strategies and supporting the organisations achievement of diverse recruitment outcomes.
What you’ll bring
To be successful you’ll demonstrate experience and capability in the successful planning, coordination and execution of end-to-end recruitment processes – including a candidate-centric approach to everything you do, clever sourcing solutions, a passion for employer branding and a knack for picking the best people. You’ll be:
- Capable to manage high volume of recruitment roles across numerous disciplines.
- A natural communicator with good interpersonal skills and ability to create strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Confident providing professional advice to leaders at all levels, in the delivery of effective and efficient recruitment decisions and solutions.
- A strong negotiator and influencer – able to secure successful outcomes.
- Ideally experienced in managing workflows through SuccessFactors
We’d also love you to have:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or similar qualification or considerable experience in recruitment practices.
What matters most is your drive to make an impact for the millions of people we serve. Through our core values of accountability, customer service, teamwork and safety, you’ll strive to question and challenge the ordinary every day.
There’s lots to love about a career with Powerlink. But our people say there’s three things that really stand out:
- A career that matters and lasts: You’ll shape a progressive career connecting more than five million Queenslanders to a world-class, clean energy future.
- Unique work and the chance to grow: You’ll help find smart solutions to interesting problems as you develop your skills and impact every day.
- People who love to support and share: You’ll build relationships with experienced, down-to-earth people who you’ll be proud to work with.
You’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Family, friendly and flexible work arrangements.
- 9-day fortnight roster available.
- Free parking, onsite gym and cafeteria.
Be the start of every possibility
There’s so much opportunity for you to grab here. If this role sounds like it would suit you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click on the Apply button above. This will take you to our careers page, where you’ll start the application process by attaching your resume and cover letter. Application close Tuesday, 26th September 2023 at 11:59pm. Kindly be aware that the Recruitment team will commence the review process during this period.
If you’d like to find out more about this position, please reach out to our recruitment team at email@example.com.
At Powerlink, we are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include, but are not limited to: reference checks, criminal background checks, right to work eligibility, verification of academic qualifications, and bankruptcy checks.
We’re proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.