SAP Administrator/Maintenance Officer
Job Type: Full time
We believe life’s about possibilities. And so is the future.
That’s why we need you. As Maintenance Officer you’ll help us connect Queensland to an even brighter and more sustainable future, providing high voltage electricity to over five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses. No matter your role, your work is about every light turned on. Its every community connected and every future made possible.
Together we’re gearing up for an even brighter future, working at the heart of Queensland’s energy transformation. Now more than ever, we need people who want to help us grow our impact and ensure we’re ready to tackle the challenge of our lives. Join us and make it happen.
Find a career that matters and lasts
As the Maintenance Officer, you’ll help create clever solutions to interesting problems as you grow your skills every day. And you’ll do it with down-to-earth people who you’re proud to work with and get to know. Here’s how:
You will support a team of maintenance specialists by performing non-technical tasks that support state-wide maintenance services, enabling proactive, routine maintenance to be completed efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with a team of maintenance specialists, ensuring that all routine asset maintenance plans are entered into SAP in accordance with requests received from your Asset Performance Team members.
- Assist a team of maintenance specialists to ensure that Maintenance Plans are staged logically, enabling the required tasks to be completed safely, effectively and efficiently
- Perform analysis and provide reports to enable work orders and maintenance plans to be audited by the maintenance specialists.
- Provide reports to ensure timely completion of critical maintenance by monitoring and reporting on tasks to confirm that works are completed within the acceptable critical maintenance window
- As directed, create, maintain and develop reports on data in the SAP Plant Maintenance Module to achieve desired technical outcomes.
- Support the accurate and efficient use of the SAP Plant Maintenance Module and associated data, tools.
- Support team members with the creation and maintenance of documents, organisation of meetings, forums, audits and other administrative tasks as requested.
We’d like you to have:
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel, including the ability to manipulate and manage the integrity of large volumes of data.
- Experience and knowledge of, or a desire to learn about Information Management, Asset Management, Database management.
- Ability to understand technical concepts.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A thirst to learn more.
We’d also love you to have:
- Awareness or experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module and its application.
- Awareness of maintenance management and scheduling principles.
What matters most is your drive to make an impact for the millions of people we serve. Through our core values of accountability, customer service, teamwork and safety, you’ll strive to question and challenge the ordinary every day.
There’s lots to love about a career with Powerlink. But our people say that there are 3 things that really stand out:
A career that matters and lasts: You’ll shape a progressive career connecting more than five million Queenslanders to a world-class, green energy future.
Unique work and the chance to grow: You’ll find smart solutions to interesting problems as you develop your skills and impact every day.
People who love to support and share: You’ll build relationships with experienced, down-to-earth people who you’ll be proud to work with.
You’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- Option to work 9 day fortnight
- 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles and onsite gymnasium
- Access to a corporate health plan with employee discounts, annual flu vaccinations
Be the start of every possibility
There’s so much opportunity for you to grab here. If this role sounds like it would suit you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click on the Apply button above. This will take you to our careers page, where you’ll start the application process by attaching your resume and cover letter. Application close Sunday 10th December 2023. Kindly be aware that the Recruitment team will commence the review process during this period.
If you’d like to find out more about this position, please reach out to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Powerlink, we are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include, but are not limited to: reference checks, criminal background checks, right to work eligibility, verification of academic qualifications, and bankruptcy checks.
We’re proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and commit to respond to every applicant.