Job Type: Full time
Who Are We?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities, and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance are currently seeking an Accounts Manager who will be based out of out of our Keilor Park office, Victoria. The role will focus on developing business across VIC, TAS & SA regions, liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new business. We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a foundation for growth with a goal to become a proactive industry leader in the provision of Industrial Maintenance.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant Qualifications & certificates (advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent commercial acumen and service skills
- Current drivers’ license
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A willingness to learn and develop their managerial skills
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deliver service excellence to all clients whilst displaying outstanding relationship skills
- Manage and liaise with site-based trades as first point of contact and support
- Manage a portfolio of site-based customers, providing day to day contact with clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ability to deliver high level Customer Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and client retention.
- Oversee the recruitment needs of the business to maintain site-based roles in line with business operating budgets
- Proactively visit customer sites on a regular basis to ensure service levels are consistently met
- Positively promote Programmed services to existing and new clients
- Maintaining compliance and an accurate account history for existing and prospective clients
- Promotes a Zero Harm culture in line with the business’ safety beliefs and empowers all employees to be involved in HSEQ matters.
- Programmed is offering this role as a negotiated salary commensurate with industry experience
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop provided
- Opportunity to develop in the Programmed Industrial Maintenance leadership development program
- Provide uniforms, footwear, and personal protective equipment
- Great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
All successful candidates with be subject to a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen and must be fully vaccinated
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.