Job Type: Full time
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Great team environment
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
We require an experienced Plumber to join Programmed, working as an integral part of our ongoing partnership with a large client based in Melbourne .
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for carrying out various activities and installation, across the client site.
You will be energetic and willing to learn new technology with training supplied by Programmed.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Experience on major commercial and industrial works
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team focus
- Demonstrate a professional approach to the workplace
- Execute work that is of a high standard
You will be offered attractive terms and conditions , great employee benefits and the chance to work in a well known and diverse company where career growth opportunities are endless .
If you meet the above requirements, apply now!
- Fantastic rates on offer
- Growth opportunities
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.