Job Type: Part time
- Varied & rewarding role with competitive salary
- Grow & develop your career with a leading brand
- FT/PT option w/ flexible, hybrid model
Programmed is a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facilities management services across a range of industries. We directly employ more than 30,000 people to provide services for more than 10,000 customers, often under long-term contracts. Our purpose is to build outstanding people, strong customers, and great communities.
We are seeking a Legal Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel (depending on the experience of the candidate) to provide legal support on a permanent basis in the Facility Management business unit. With a hybrid WFH model + stunning Collins Street offices, this role offers either a permanent full-time, or part-time (0.8 FTE, 4 days per week) option to allow you to have a meaningful impact at work, with the flexibility to balance your passions and personal life.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Legal, Facility Management you will provide high quality legal services in Australia and New Zealand with a range of responsibilities, including:
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- General advice work on a wide range of legal matters such as M&A, disputes, claims, privacy law, ESG, infrastructure and PPP matters
- Property leasing (commercial and residential)
- Manage and work with external legal service providers as required
The role will suit a junior or mid-level lawyer. You will need a current legal practicing certificate in Victoria, and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Experience negotiating and drafting contracts
- Highly developed communication skills
- Pragmatic attitude and a passion to engage with colleagues to assist the business grow.
We know some candidates may be reluctant to apply for roles if they feel they don’t ‘tick all the boxes’. If you’re excited about working at Programmed, we’d really like to hear from you.
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working model w/ flexible arrangements for a working life balance
- Long term career potential with ongoing training, support & development
- New Collins St office with excellent amenities & 360-degree views of Melbourne
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.