Coordination Centre Operator
Job Type: Full time
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Co-ordination Centre Operator to join our team based in the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Reporting to the Maintenance Planner, this position is responsible for providing first class customer service and administration support to the business. Other duties will include raising jobs and work orders, freight manifest receiving and logging, mail delivery and minute taking at meetings.
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
To be successful in this role, you will be focused on delivering excellent customer service and have good organisation with time management skills and attention to detail.
- Acute attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate MS Office, specifically Excel skills
- Ability to plan and schedule activities
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance or similar field is desirable
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.