Job Type: Full time
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand.
Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Facility Manager to join our team based in the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for organising the end-to-end maintenance of our clients’ facilities via our vendor partners. You will support the contract objectives while ensuring the financial, reporting and key contracted services are met.
- Full maintained work vehicle provided
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
- Develop facilities management strategies and asset management plans to deliver work order response and maintenance schedules
- Conducting regular surveys of assets and prepare risk ranked program of corrective and preventative maintenance works
- Monitor, analyse and report facility management service performance and recommend effective improvement strategies
- Preparation and updating maintenance plans
- Ensuring that effective planning and scheduling of corrective and preventative maintenance work is carried out within budget and on time
- Ensuring OH&S requirements are met for the contract
- Liaise with site management teams to determine their requirements
- Provide accurate and timely reports for the contract manager and senior management
To be successful in this role, you will be driven and organized with a background in facility maintenance contract operations. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Experience in the facilities management, contract management or service-related industry
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Maximo and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational capabilities with attention to accuracy and detail
- A strong customer focus and an ability to build strong customer relationships
- An ability to work autonomously within a team environment
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.