Job Type: Full time
- Belmont Location
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Team Environment
Who we are
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join our Belmont team. Working on our well known client's contracts, you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of contract documentation including invoices, credit notes; and maintaining contract data in the Company's business system.
- Contract and Jobs Management, involving processing data, generate, review and processing of invoicing and preparation of contract documentation.
- Assist with month end financial requirements
- Assist the Operations leadership team with contract administrative requirements and data analysis
- Job Creation
- Job Schedule and allocation
- Raising POs
- Vendor queries
- Job signing off
- Generate, review and post sales invoices
- Assist completing vendor pre-qualification process and induction
- Assist EOM process
- Other Administrative and Clerical Support
Skills and Experience
- Have a good work ethic, willing to make commitment and meet the deadline
- Have work experience in a similar role and have a good AP, AR & Payroll background
- Attention to details, and have a strong organisation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advance excel skills
- Familiar with MS products
This role offers an attractive salary , great employee benefits, and a great working environment .
- Great above award weekly wages
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.