Property Manager - Yara
Job Type: Full time
- Wonderful team culture, with a focus on work-life balance
- Excellent Work-Life Balance & Flexibility
- Take the next step in your career
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are seeking a qualified Property Manager to join our team in Karratha . This role's main function is managing the Yara Pilbara Fertiliser Housing portfolio.
The Property Manager role is responsible for the day to day execution of property management services, working within the the property team to deliver service compliance with a customer service focus.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Administer Property Management CRM and Work Management System ensuring data is accurate and any new details or amendments are applied promptly including, tenant details, work history, notes or any other relevant data.
- Management and administration of company property keys including the Master Key Register
- Ensure the accurate completion of all necessary documentation associated with leasing and managing properties
- Conduct Property Condition Reports (PCR), manage Company Sub Lease Agreements in line with the Company Housing Policy including preparation and provision of the PCR to tenants, key handover and sign-off
- Coordinate, oversee and conduct regular property inspections of Company Owned properties highlighting any repairs/damage to the relevant Property and an indication of who is responsible for repairing/rectifying the damage based on the Responsibility Matrix
Skills and Experience
- DMIRS Registration to act as a Property Manager
- Experience as a Property Manager in a busy office environment within a multi-site company
- Experience with business management software (highly desirable)
- Well organised, self-starter, with a team orientation and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly literate with well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate and accurate
This role offers an attractive salary , great employee benefits and the opportunity to join a company with endless career growth opportunities .
If this sounds like the job for you, and you meet the above requirements, apply now!
- Work with a national brand!
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.