Employment Service Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- Experience and ability to develop relationships with local job active providers
- Experience managing a regular stream of jobseeker candidates and linking to vacancies
- Monitor on-site employee performance and ensure adequate hours are being worked to meet wage subsidy outcomes through effective PPS
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking a Employment Services Coordinator to join our vibrant and professional Notting Hill (Melbourne) branch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, enhancing and supporting the resourcing process within the branch network through locating field staff through existing databases.
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates & clients
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and proactively offer new ideas and approaches
- Develop relationships with local Employment Service providers for the identified region and provide potential Job Seekers with wage subsidy outcomes to Resourcing Specialists
- Coordinate monthly information sessions or job fairs with Employment Service providers for the identified region, to be delivered in partnership with operational delivery teams if required.
- Promoting a positive safety culture across the business
- Effectively plan and manage day to day activities to ensure efficiency
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in a broad administrative role
- Advanced database management experience
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in labour hire & recruitment is advantageous
- Previous employment services experience highly regarded
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.