Job Type: Full time
- Great team environment
- Rottnest Island
- Future career opportunities
An opportunity exists for a highly organised and passionate individual to join our Rottnest Island team as a Workforce Planner on a permanent full time contract. This role is responsible for the planning of our housekeeping teams, covering the production of rosters, allocation and analysis of all resources, coordination of team communication and maintenance of employee records within the Housekeeping department.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work effectively with the operational teams to implement optimal resourcing requirements in accordance with customer demands and priority levels.
- Preparation of daily and fortnightly monthly forecast allocation of team resources
- Follows policy, procedures, and protocols to support organisational governance that meets legislated, industrial and regulatory requirements including all relevant employment instruments, awards and agreements.
- Monitoring and coordinating employee requests, mobility, training, and the completion of relevant documentation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement though participation in team meetings, providing advice and support aimed at enhancing processes, workflow and employee experience.
- Be immersed in all activity at Programmed that impacts our people, coordinating the dissemination of employee communication and providing information that supports our team in achieving desired service levels.
- Build, generate and run reports that analyse performance of key objectives.
To be successful for this opportunity you meet the following selection criteria:
- Understanding of rostering principles, and experience rostering a large portfolio of staff
- A friendly, positive, and can-do attitude, dedicated to delivering safe, unbiased and ethical practices.
- Working in a high demand environment, able to respond to and be respectful when managing priorities under pressure.
- A natural problem solver and champion of change who can work autonomously and cohesively within a team.
- Personal standards of trust, honesty, and integrity with the ability to exercise discretion.
- A proven history of reliability and a strong performance record.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and accountability.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, confident working with various systems and can learn new skills quickly.
- Understanding of rostering principles, experienced using rostering software programs preferred but not essential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and seek a career in a well established progressive organisation, apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.