Quality & Systems Administrator
Job Type: Full time
- Varied and dynamic Role
- Combined systems and quality role
- Career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, careers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety
The Quality & Systems Administrator works to ensure various systems, processes and quality management systems are appropriately maintained. Reporting to the Operational Improvement Manager, the role will receive & manage established systems, logs and email mailboxes to receive and action change requests in line with established procedures. The role is also responsible for conducting or assisting in internal compliance audits, report writing and updating policies & procedures in line with established procedures as well as working with the Operational Improvement Manager to asses and deliver on operational requests.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with MS Office
- Demonstrated experience working with electronic databases
- Strong attention to detail
- Experiencing in formal communication in writing (reporting)
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems will be highly regarded
- Great Remuneration, Awesome Team, Wellbeing Initiative
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.