Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Facility Management department is currently seeking a Painter to join our WA Housing team. This is an opportunity to be a part of an essential team that provides maintenance to regional public housing facilities that assist some of our most vulnerable communities across the Mid-West region. This position is responsible for the completion of preventative painting maintenance and reactive painting maintenance around our clients’ sites.
Nature of position: Full Time
Reporting line: Trades Supervisor
- 110K + super & weekend penalties available
- Vehicle, uniforms, footwear and PPE provided
- Job security working in an essential industry
- Apply paints, sealers, and solvents to the exterior and interior building surfaces such as plaster, sheetrock, concrete and wood
- Prepare painting surfaces for painting by scraping, filling in the cracks and removing old paint
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean environment
To join our team, you will be a registered Painter who has previous experience in a domestic or commercial environment with a passion to provide quality work and a strong commitment to the safety of yourself and others. Additionally, you will have:
- Current Painter’s Registration
- Current driver’s license
- Demonstrate a professional approach in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Execute work that is of a high standard
- Current satisfactory national police check
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed team: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.