Mechanical Fitter - Night Shift
Job Type: Full time
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking applications for a Mechanical Fitter to join our maintenance team on a night shift role, for our FMCG customer in Port Melbourne.
Successful applicants will have proven ability to work independently to diagnose and rectify faults on complex machinery e.g., FMCG, food & beverage or similar industries. They will display a strong work ethic with a demonstrated commitment to safety .
Using a CMMS system and reporting the role will entail planned, breakdown and shutdown maintenance utilising your experience in fault finding, diagnosing problems and the ability to solve complex issues by thinking outside the box.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- CMMS Experience
- High risk qualifications - Highly regarded (e.g., Forklift, Elevated Work Platform)
- Displays strong initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
What you need to know:
- All successful candidates with be subject to a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen.
- Great pay rates on offer
- Work with a team committed to your safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable, and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old-fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors, and teams.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.