Customer Service Consultant
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Job Type: Full time
- Full-time opportunity
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A fantastic part time opportunity is now available for a Customer Service Consultant to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Fyshwick. This position is a Monday-Friday position. No weekends or Public Holidays.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, this inbound service centre position is accountable for liaising with internal and external customers to organise and accurately process client requests, whilst providing exceptional customer service in a timely manner. This role will enable you to take ownership of all calls from the start to finish with the support of other departments within the business as needed.
To meet the needs of our customers our service centre operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused individual who has the ability to communicate effectively with all stake holders, whilst promoting and adhering to Programmed’s values.
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task through use of multiple systems tools and processes
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Understanding of the use of web based programmes, email, MS Office and willingness to learn other job related applications
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
- Diverse workplace
- Great team environment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.