Grounds Maintenance Operative
Job Type: Full time
- Make the great outdoors your office!
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
A career in horticulture at Programmed can provide many opportunities. Many of our leaders started off their careers in our business as a Grounds Maintenance Operative. It opens up a world of possibilities. We currently have an opportunity working at various facilities within the North Brisbane area. As part of a mobile team, you will assist in the support of grounds maintenance services on a range of sites.
You will be working within a supportive team environment, as a Maintenance Operative. Your work will involve mowing, whipper snipping and maintaining of lawns and gardens and some handyman tasks on our customers sites and associated facilities. We use professional horticultural techniques in accordance with approved plans, policies within allocated hours.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and/or experience in horticulture parks and gardens, gardening and landscaping
- Experience in operation of a range of mowers, and small plant equipment
- A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
- A Current Drivers licence
- Great over award weekly wages
- Provided uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.