Job Type: Full time
We currently have a great opportunity for a Perth based HSEQ Coordinator to join our WA Operations team at Programmed Facility Management. Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for providing health, safety and environmental support to our team and stakeholders while promoting a positive health and safety culture. Other responsibilities will include,
- Completing audits and worksite inspections
- Provide expert support in the areas of risk assessment and risk minimization
- Comprehensive incident investigations including food safety related events
- Apply practices and policies in line with statutory compliance
- Coordination of operational training and development
- Prepare reports for the Contract Managers as required
- Keep a strong working relationship with our internal and external stakeholders
- Think creatively, providing continuous improvement across the contract
- Frequent travel to sites as per Operational needs
- New site mobilization support
To succeed in this role, you will have high-level organisational capabilities and a strong background in previous HSEQ roles:
- Minimum of Cert IV WHS
- Training and Assessor certification
- Food Safety experience and related qualifications
- Experience in a similar role within the facilities, construction, or maintenance industry
- Knowledge and experience in the application of appropriate legislation and statutory requirements for Occupational Health and Safety and training.
- Competencies in the use of excel, word, project & outlook
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- A commitment to the safety of others and yourself
- High-level attention to accuracy and detail
- A strong customer focus and an ability to build strong customer relationships
- An ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Work within a supportive and progressive company
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Attractive salary package + benefits program with great discounts
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand.
Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries.
Our success is built on the talent, enthusiasm, and culture our people. At Programmed, our core values: Personal safety leadership, Care & empathy, Customer service, and Diversity, inclusion & equality are at the heart of all we do.
If this sounds like your next career move, we encourage you to submit your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion, and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientations or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.