Job Type: Full time
We are currently seeking a self-motivated HSEQ Coordinator to join our Programmed team in Tasmania.
Reporting to the Group HSEQ Manager Vic/Tas, this role will be responsible for supporting our team in the application of our core HSE management processes. You will also be performing client / site risk assessments, influencing HSE outcomes with clients and field employees and assisting with the coordination of workplace injuries and worker's compensation.
This exciting opportunity offers an attractive salary including car allowance. This is a challenging role where you can make real contributions to the business and enhance your working OHS knowledge in a variety of industry sectors.
- Identifying and influencing positive HSE outcomes to issues and conflicts
- Conducting workplace risk assessments at various client sites
- Incident Investigation and the implementation of risk controls
- Providing support to the management teams in sourcing and engagement of medical specialists
- Maintaining a register of new and continuing risks identified through review processes
- Providing support to management in the administration of continuous improvement programs as well as gathering and distribution of audit results
- Implementing and coordinating change management programs and initiatives
- Converting data and reports into meaningful information for the management team
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a cooperative team & willing to help others
- Previous HSE experience from a range of industries
- Solid knowledge of the OH&S Act and Workers Compensation Act is beneficial
- Tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety is desirable
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.