Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Administration Assistant to work with the Programmed Facility Management team based in Warrnambool. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a high performing team that is responsible for data entry, management of work orders and providing first class customer service and administration support to the business.
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Attractive salary package + benefits program
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- Provide timely and accurate data entry and allocation of all work orders
- Assist with job management and scheduling
- Monitor inventory and stock orders
- Effective management of sub-contractor database
- Provide outstanding customer service and be the first point of contact for our client
To be successful in this role, you will have a 'can do' attitude, excellent attention to detail and a knack for people engagement. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level organisation and time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience in the management of subcontractors and suppliers, the building maintenance industry or the public housing environment would be advantageous
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion, and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientations or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.