Operations Centre 2IC
Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Facility Management department are currently seeking an Operations Centre 2IC to join our team at Melbourne Airport. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a high performing team that is responsible for data entry, processing work orders and providing first class customer service and administration support to the business.
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Attractive salary package + benefits program
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- Preparing data & running pre-start meeting with key stakeholders of Melbourne Airport
- Running/creating daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Managing work order back-log
- Supporting the operations center manager in day to day tasks
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedure
- Manages customer expectations through frequent, accurate and timely updates
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems
To be successful in this role, you will have a 'can do' attitude, excellent attention to detail and a knack for people engagement. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- A proven track record in servicing contracts preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level organization and time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety. Join the Programmed team today.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion, and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientations or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.