Playground Maintenance & Repairs Officer
Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Property Services department is currently seeking a Playground Maintenance and Repairs Officer to join our Playgrounds Maintenance team in Adelaide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that provides Playground audits and repairs across our client sites. This role will see you responsible for Playground inspections, audits and repairs to meet Australian standards across the Adelaide area. The successful applicant will need to have the ability to use iPads and programs for work purposes.
Nature of position: Full-Time
Reporting line: Account Manager
- Use of vehicle, uniforms, footwear and PPE provided
- Long-term career potential and development opportunities
- Job security working in an essential industry
- Assist in the removal and repairs of broken equipment
- Provide on-site equipment repairs
- Inspect and audit play equipment as required
- Measure and order equipment for replacements
- Ensure professional presentation when on-site around the public and playground owners
To join our team, ideally, you will be mechanically minded with a passion to provide quality work and know your way around a variety of hand tools. Additionally, you will have;
- Level 2 or 3 playground license is advantageous
- Working with childrens check
- Ability to work with power tools incl. grinding, drilling, cutting, etc
- Experience or ability to work with timber, steel and plastic
- Current driver’s license
- Demonstrate a professional approach in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Execute work that is of a high standard
- A strong commitment to safety of yourself and others
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed team: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal well-being and safety.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Candidates will be required to complete a national police check, working with children's check and medical asassessments
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.