Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Fleet Administrator to join our team in a newly created role. This 12-month fixed term contract offers a great opportunity to join a well-known Facility Management business where you be given the opportunity to develop your skills. Reporting to the Group Fleet Manager, the Group Fleet Administrator will provide support to the centralized, coordinated, and efficient administration of transactional fleet services.
Nature of the position: 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Reporting Line: Group Fleet Manager
- Attractive salary package
- 12-month contract with possibility of Permanent employment
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
As the Fleet Administrator you will provide support to both your Group Fleet colleagues and our Site Administrators on the day-to-day aspects of managing a large fleet of vehicles located in all States and Territories. Primary tasks include:
- Managing the Shared Inbox
- Support operations on fleet management aspects such as accidents and breakdowns, registrations, vehicle orders and deliveries.
- Maintaining accurate data on vehicle locations, finance allocation and employee contact details
- General record keeping and administrative tasks
Whilst experience in fleet or asset management is desirable, you do not have to have experience in this field to be successful. You must demonstrate and possess the following:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role
- Ability to take directions and complete tasks autonomously
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Ability to analysis data and identify insights
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or complimentary role
- A minimum of Undergraduate Degree in Business or related field
- Australian Driver’s License
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety. Join the Programmed team today.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.