Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Facility Management department is currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our Melbourne maintenance team. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that provides maintenance to multiple contracts throughout the Melbourne area. In this role, you will be responsible for preventative maintenance, general & reactive plumbing maintenance around the sites.
Nature of position: Full Time
Reporting line: Trades Supervisor
- Uniforms, footwear and PPE provided
- Long-term career potential and development opportunities
- Job security working in an essential industry
- Perform general and reactive maintenance throughout the facility
- Rectification of leaks, blockages and often roof plumbing
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing and plumbing emergencies
To join our team, you will be a qualified Plumber with a passion for providing quality work and a strong commitment to the safety of yourself and others. Additionally, you will have
- Cert III in Plumbing
- QLD Plumbing License
- White Card & Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in a maintenance role is preferred
- Current driver’s license
- Demonstrate a professional approach in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills
- Execute work that is of a high standard
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed team: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal well-being and safety.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.