Senior Audio Visual Technician
Job Type: Full time
- Rapid growth in the Technology, Audio Visual and Infrastructure sector
- Excellent Wages, Conditions & Company Culture
- National Company
- Looking for career progression and pathways to becoming a Project Manager
Who we are
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to a rapid growth in our New South Wales office, Programmed Electrical Technologies a leader in the Electrical and Communications, Audio-Visual and Energy Management sectors is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Audio Visual Technician to join their Artarmon branch for an immediate start.
- Communication with customers and suppliers as required
- Reading and understanding block and wiring diagrams
- Being skilled with terminating practices of AV cables and connectors
- System commissioning and fault finding
- Leading project installation and delivery requirements
Skills & Experience
- Management of the daily activities relating to installation, deployment, testing and commissioning of Audio Visual projects.
- Assisting project managers with planning, coordination, implementation, reporting and delivery tasks associated with projects.
- Support project managers in the creation of reports and setting up training sessions; coordinate technicians quality of work.
- Provide support to project managers to assist in the successful delivery of projects.
- Cable rough in, services fit off, System commissioning and fault finding for projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised, whilst still understanding the importance of working as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Great presentation
- A current full driver's license
- Possession of a current construction white card preferred
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience in the ability to deliver commercial audio visual projects is essential
- Experience in the construction industry
You will be offered full training, an attractive salary package based on state based ECA, a great and supportive working environment and the possibility of future career progression.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.