Manager Maintenance Operations
Job Type: Full time
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Manager, Maintenance Operations to join Programmed, working on the Burrup Facilities Management contract (Woodside) based in Karratha.
Reporting to the Senior Contract Manager, the Manager, Maintenance Operations is accountable for contributing to Programmed's profitability and growth by directing a high quality service outcome to our customers by fostering the commitment of staff.
- Proactively controls the management of costs
- Manages commercial opportunities and work quality in the achievement of profit targets
- Actively promotes positive staff morale and safe work environment
- Develops an appropriate business and customer focus within their contract
- Located at the Karratha Gas Plant, managing a high performing team in the BM Maintenance portfolio
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in facilities management, contract management or service related industries
- A proven track record in operational and / or maintenance / service management environment
- High level of customer service skills and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Experienced in the management of subcontractors and suppliers
- Intermediate MS Office skills
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package , fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop plus all the perks of working for a large industry leader!
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and meet the above mentioned criteria, forward your resume with cover letter via the link below
- Attractive Remuneration + Vehicle + Housing
- Competitive Salary Package on Offer
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.