Coordinator – Projects and Shutdowns
Job Type: Full time
- Permanent position
- Career opportunities and progression
- Great pay rates
About The Opportunity
Programmed Industrial Management is currently looking for a Coordinator – Projects and Shutdowns to join our outstanding team in Melbourne's inner suburbs. In this role, you will play a crucial part in meeting operational needs, managing daily functions, and coordinating services as per client requirements. This includes work order allocation, quoting, estimating, reporting, client interactions, and overall project coordination.
- Promote a Zero-Harm culture in line with our safety beliefs, empowering all employees and participants to actively engage in HSEQ matters.
- Take proactive steps to achieve Zero Harm by mitigating risks across all business processes and systems.
- Support the operations team in maximizing service delivery within the business.
- Ensure that all estimating and quoting processes are completed with precision and within set timelines.
- Conduct site visits for scoping and quoting purposes.
- Visit work sites during ongoing projects to address emerging issues.
- Identify HSEQ requirements, labor, materials, hire, and subcontractor costs for inclusion in estimates.
- Coordinate activities across the customer/client portfolio to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Receive and promptly respond to service work requests from customers, coordinating necessary actions.
- Regularly review operational status to ensure safe and timely work execution that aligns with quality, budget, and client expectations.
- Coordinate the processing and approval of labor, materials, and equipment requests to prevent on-site delays.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of procedural documentation related to project-specific systems and processes.
- Maintain a disciplined approach to pricing and margin control.
- Stay updated on changes in access, site requirements, client specifications, and Australian standards.
- Communicate any factors that could impact the successful, safe, satisfactory, and profitable execution of business operations to all involved parties.
Skills and Experience:
- Trade Qualification: Possess a relevant trade qualification.
- Project Execution: Demonstrated experience in project execution within a fast-paced office environment, preferably in a multi-site organization.
- Estimation: Proven track record in estimating or a related industry (Mechanical / Shutdowns & maintenance) in a similar role.
- Fabrication: Background in fabrication is desirable.
- Poly Pipe Work: Exposure to poly pipe work and quoting is advantageous.
- Customer Service: Proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service and ensure client satisfaction.
- Organizational Skills: Well-organized, self-motivated, with a strong team orientation and the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Communication: Highly literate with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Literacy: Advanced computer literacy, including proficiency in Windows and business-based applications.
- Great remuneration, depending on experience
- Long-term career potential
- Great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored well-being initiative
What you need to know:
- All successful candidates with be subject to a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen.
- Great pay rates on offer
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.