Job Type: Full time
About The Opportunity
Programmed’s Facility Management department are currently seeking an experienced Senior HSEQ Advisor to join our Melbourne Water contract. This integral role will provide you with the opportunity to participate in a high performing team within a supportive and collaborative environment. In this role, you will be accountable for the implementation and operation of a high performing safety culture amongst the workforce as well as implementing the Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems and Procedures for our contract. This role combines the best of hands-on safety management with a strategic and operational focus towards the achievement of our zero/harm values.
Nature of position: Full Time role
Location: Eastern Treatment Plant / Winneke
Reporting line: Contract HSEQ Manager
- Long term career potential within an established brand
- Attractive salary package + benefits program
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- Provision of expertise and support in the areas of risk assessment and risk minimisation
- Building solid relationships with Supervisors and Management and becoming a trusted advisor to the workforce
- Build a high performing safety culture based on trust
- Progress the maintenance and capital project safety efforts
- Assist with programs of work for maintenance and capital projects personnel, contractors and staff so that they are able to undertake their duties in accordance with Programmed's expectations
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in Occupational Health & Safety, and a natural ability to bring people together as a leader who possesses first-class stakeholder engagement and customer service skills. Additionally, you will demonstrate and possess the following:
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, alternatively proven experience in HSEQ areas
- Auditor or Lead Auditor in OH&S systems is preferable
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Desirable)
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Proven ability to develop, implement and maintain a high performing safety culture.
- Ability to build trust amongst the workforce
- Knowledge of Environment Management Systems principles and practice.
- Knowledge of maintenance and project management approaches in the water industry.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining in Australia and New Zealand. Our Facility Management business unit partners with our valued clients to deliver facility management and industrial maintenance services across multiple key and essential industries. We encourage career development, support flexibility and care about your personal wellbeing and safety. Join the Programmed team today.
Work With Us
Join us on our mission to build outstanding people, strong customers and great communities. Apply today.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.