Job Type: Casual
- Full Time position available
- Competitive wages with penalty rates included
- Great work environment
- Employee benefits
Who are we
Programmed Essential Services is a leading provider of painting and multi trade maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Essential Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to an expanding contracting workload, we now require an experienced painter to join our Perth painting team. We are seeking applicants who can start immediately and have the right to work in Australia. In this role you will be responsible for Domestic & commercial painting and decorating project works for corporate clients.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Current drivers licence.
- White Card
- Police Check
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Relevant trade certificate (Painting and Decorating qualification)
- Great award weekly wages
- Company Van with fuel card and Drill kit
- iPhone & iPad
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Other allowances and fringe benefits
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.