Job Type: Full time
- Burswood Location
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Claims Coordinator to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Burswood.
The Claims Coordinator is part of Works Order Management Team who is responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions and the coordination of Works orders, in relation to quality assurance activities, invoicing and customer interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
The role ensures that the processing and submission of claims is completed in an accurate and timely manner, as per KPIs under the Housing WA Maintenance Works and Services Contract.
Also assists in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting related to works order management and service delivery activities.
Administrative and Clerical Support:
- Ensures administrative and support processes are adhered in line with Programmed FM Work Order management & Financial systems.
- Prepares information for inclusion into the specified reports, ensuring information is correct, prepared to the agreed format and structure, and completed within the given timeframe.
- Ensures all information and documentation is accurate prior to claim submission to the client or Subcontractors in line with Contract & Trade regulations.
- Generates reports as required and meets specified timeframes and quality standards. Processes invoices, claims and job orders to ensure compliance with Programmed standards and seeks approval in line with contract requirements.
- Maintains an effective filing system.
- Provides administrative support for projects as needed.
- Effectively communicates with customers where required and supports the regional delivery team in maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Manages customer expectations through frequent, accurate and timely updates and ensure all contract requirements and obligations are actioned.
- Escalates service requests to the management team in instances where requests cannot be actioned within the required response times.
Safety Environment & Quality
- Actively identifies hazards in the workplace and implement corrective action.
- Monitors and reports all instances of team member/subcontractor non-compliance.
- Ensures that safety reporting (Prosafe) and communications are completed in a timely manner.
- Administration / Quality Assurance / Accounts Payable
- Strong organizational capabilities with attention to accuracy and detail
- High level of customer service skills
- Intermediate Office skills in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with Navision business management software or equivalent is preferred not mandatory
This role offers ongoing support and development, a fantastic, dedicated team environment, attractive remuneration package and potential career opportunities.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Great Remuneration, Awesome Team, Wellbeing Initiative
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.