Job Type: Full time
Areas that play to your strengths.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Work with key stakeholders in the Red Bull Media Network (Communications, Content & Programming) to execute individual communications for our channels (Owned, Earned, Managed)
Work with stakeholders in the broader marketing team to execute effective communications around product positioning and functionality.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Manage project deliverables of programs through the Red Bull Media Network
Continual review of results and implementation of key learnings for future projects
Executes horizontal programming strategies with customized and complementary channel-specific vertical scheduling and featuring.
Executes channels content needs based on performance insights, commissions content from international or local contributors
Co-creates rolling commissioning brief with content team & creators.
- CHANNEL OPTIMISATION
Ensures Red Bull is engaging its key target audiences across the top of the funnel – the Social Media
Channels, driving conversion down the funnel to Owned Platforms (redbull.com & Red Bull TV) – directly or indirectly
Secures consistent, brand adequate and inclusive tone of voice that drives an emotional reaction
Optimizes channel adequate scheduling and content commissioning, building relevance for cross-network themes following the horizontal programming strategy
Ensures all Red Bull channels are best in class in terms of experience, performance and delivers against business objectives
- CONTENT AND COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
Builds and enhances community management, upgrading consumer relations
Grows the social content creator program, ensuring that we bring new storytelling talent into our Network and open new audience potentials
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Extensive Social Media knowledge and expertise
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience creating & publishing content
- ideally for a sports brand or media publisher
- High level understanding of different audiences online
- accompanied by strong written and verbal communication skills
- Storyteller and ability to influence both peers and senior management
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Experience managing & keeping accurate budgets across multiple projects
- Degree qualified in marketing or related major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills