Student Marketeer - Deakin University
Job Type: Part time
Areas that play to your strengths.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- BE A BRAND & PRODUCT AMBASSADOR
Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers. Grow our user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through sampling consumers and bringing the brand to life amongst students.
- BE A SALES EXPERT
Build relationships with local sales account managers to ensure Red Bull is available and visible on and around campus. Collaborating closely with our sales teams to open new distribution points for Red Bull and leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull to keep us top of mind with everyday consumers.
- EXECUTIONAL EXCELLENCE
You will show love for the details in all areas of your role in order to deliver executional excellence. Share ideas and collaborate with the team both face-to-face and online. Activity planning is key and you will report in a timely manner and provide local insights, trends and overall opportunities to the wider Red Bull business.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Highly approachable
- love meeting new people & building relationships
- Living their best student life. Work hard
- play hard is your style
- Able to manage part-time work & studies with flexibility of evenings and weekends
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- A desire to learn and apply a new range of skills
- especially marketing
- negotiation and sales
- Currently enrolled at Monash University - Clayton
- Fluency in English